I want to encourage mothers to find enjoyment in their children. To not just accept the role they are currently in, but to find passion in the design that God has for their mothering journey. It is so easy as a mom to get bogged down by the day-to-day challenges that we forget to look at the bigger picture. Keeping our eyes on the beauty of the masterpiece God is creating through our lives as mothers and practical tips and encouragement to keep putting one foot in front of the other. I just want moms to love being moms.
Things I enjoy:
- Reading novels or referance/learning books
- Bookkeeping, marketing, and making business plans
- Coming up with business ideas/products that I have no time to follow through on
- Having visit and a cup of coffee (only if it tastes more like vanilla than coffee) with a friend
- Watching my family play together
- Challenging myself to gain knowledge and skills
- Natural birth, breastfeeding, co-sleeping and watching people become mothers and fathers
- Getting revelations from Scripture that apply to my daily living
- Singing and playing various instruments
- Encouraging others to succeed at whatever they put their heart into
- Chick flicks. Can’t get enough of ’em!
- Making lists (in spite of being too scatterbrained to actually remember where my lists are)